Kiliamo, Phobos and Deimos

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Wallie0921, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Wallie0921

Wallie0921 Well-Known Member

I have three neutered male black cats (thus it's hard to get really good pictures of them).

Kiliamo is 11. He has many of the traits of the Norwegian Forest Cat, only with medium-length hair. He's also gluten intolerant, as we've recently discovered. *That* was an adventure. An expensive one.

The other two are the four-year-old twins, Phobos and Deimos. Phobos is the larger of the two by quite a bit. Deimos (the cat in my avatar) is more elfin-looking and he's got a shorter attention span.

Deimos also is short at least one life. When he was a kitten, he decided to make friends with the outlet in one of our bedrooms. After the firemen left (the fire had been confined to the outlet box, fortunately), I noticed a bald spot on Deimos's chin, and now the fur in that spot has turned white.

Wallie0921, Nov 15, 2011
  2. Wallie0921

ZigZag Member

A white beard! LOL

ZigZag, Nov 15, 2011
  3. Wallie0921

catnhorsegirl Member

I'm glad he has eight more lives. Boy, the things that these guys get into! Luckily, my "kids" don't get into too much trouble. Although Cozie used to climb to dizzying heights (which made me very nervous) and Chloe would stick her leg underneath closet doors to "see" what was on the other side and it was NO fun when her leg would get stuck. But now with them all getting older, they are pretty much chill :)

catnhorsegirl, Nov 19, 2011
  4. Wallie0921

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have some really great cats, can not wait to see all of them!

Wahcashmom, Dec 16, 2011
  5. Wallie0921

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Neutered, did you say? That's good. Not every person would make the effort to make sure that there are no unwanted kittens. Even more so when their cats are toms.

Victor Leigh, Dec 16, 2011
  6. Wallie0921

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I love black cats. I think they are stunning and the names of your cats are so cool. It's unfortunate that Deimos suffered a nasty shock but it's pretty unique that he has a beard. Thanks for sharing the story and Deimos avatar.

ACSAPA, Oct 1, 2012
Ask a Question