I've been gone...so here is a picture of Pussington

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Scottyxx, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Scottyxx

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I am sure you have all missed my wonderful cat pictures...so here is Pussington's latest outfit, the Bunny Rabbit.

I put this on her, and for some reason she loves it, she gets really playful and snuggly in it, I think she likes feeling nice and warm!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scottyxx, Aug 21, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. Scottyxx

Becky Well-Known Member

She looks so adorable! I'm pleased to hear that she likes to wear it too :) Now all you need is a bunny to dress up as a cat and you could have a double act!

Becky, Aug 29, 2013
  3. Scottyxx

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Haha! I do, I have a wild rabbit that likes to frequent my back yard, maybe I should capture it and dress it up. That cat is just ridiculous though, she loves being dressed up. I think she just really likes to feel like she is being snuggled, and warm all the time, so this little fleecy coat does the job for her!

Scottyxx, Aug 29, 2013
  4. Scottyxx

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Holy smokes, she is gorgeous and her outfit is adorable. Your cat is really photogenic. Her peaceful, contented facial expression is so cute.

ACSAPA, Sep 14, 2013
  5. Scottyxx

steph84 Well-Known Member

So cute! I love the ears! They remind me of Louise from Bob's Burgers. Pussington looks like she loves the ears. My cats will swat at me if I try to put hats or ears on them.

steph84, Sep 14, 2013
  6. Scottyxx

Trellum Well-Known Member

Wow, pussington is truly adorable, and a very good-looking cat, I must add :) She looks so comfortable in that rabbit suit... that's kinda odd for a cat, mine would never let me put him something on :p

Trellum, Nov 1, 2013
Ask a Question