Is Wet Food Better Than Dry Food?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Mocha&Latte, Feb 4, 2014.

?

What do you feed your cat?

1. Wet food

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dry food

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mocha&Latte

Mocha&Latte Well-Known Member

For the past years that I've owned a cat, I've always heard the debate between dry food vs.wet food. I've never actually known the truth because there is always SOME type of opinion included into it. So, I decided to hear your guys opinions . The best team wins! I'm just kidding, there is no competition but let me know your feed back. Thanks!

If you want to learn more, here is a link to the nearest source of information that I have about this :
    http://www.catster.com/cat-food/cat-food-wet-or-dry

Mocha&Latte, Feb 4, 2014
  2. Mocha&Latte

Trellum Well-Known Member

My Bob loves dry food, but some times I like to pamper him with some wet food. My in laws prefer to pamper their cat with dry food and salmon.

Trellum, Feb 12, 2014
  3. Mocha&Latte

steph84 Well-Known Member

If I would have to choose between the two, I would say dry food is better because it has more nutritional value. Most wet food on the market is good for cats who doesn't drink a lot of water. They get that extra water in them via the canned food.

steph84, Feb 24, 2014
Ask a Question