Incredible cat litter discovery

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by happylitter, Nov 12, 2014.

1. happylitter

happylitter New Member

I think I posted in this forum years ago. I have 2 wonderful cats - Huckleberry (Maine coon) and Marshmallow (Persian) but I came back to tell you about something I discovered totally by chance:

For some reason, I was on a site where someone posted a remark about a wonderful odor eliminating product, which so impressed me, I bought it on line. I went out and bought a premium unscented clumping cat litter and put a couple of inches in each of my two pans. I added a little baking soda. The product is Fridge It, a little purple charcoal square. I bought 2 from a web site. Attach 1 to each pan via little hook on product or use a bent paper clip if needed to hang. Remove clumps every day with litter thing. Remove stool as needed. Add a little baking soda again. Fridge it is supposed to last 6 months.
    Absolutely NO odors and almost no tracking. Not sure when or IF whole boxes even need changing. It's a MIRACLE! I have 2 cats and 2 big boxes.

2 lovebunnies, again.jpg As mentioned, I read about Fridge It in a totally different type of forum that had nothing to do specifically about cat litter! It had something to do with odor. But this person had used this Fridge It which I had never heard of-and she was totally amazed. I bought an unscented clumping litter. I bought Fridge It on line. I completely cleaned and emptied both boxes of my old, smelly litter-Feline Pine- and redid the litter boxes with the new litter and Fridge It. I'M TELLING ALL OF YOU THERE IS NO ODOR. NONE. AND HARDLY ANY TRACKING. I CAN SEE ONE BAG, AROUND 20 POUNDS, I THINK, WILL LAST A LONG TIME. I decided to go on cat forums because I wanted all of us cat people to really be happy about their litter issues. I've had cats all my life. I'm 73 years old. This is not nonsense. Buy what I said and see how happy you'll be. I am totally amazed by the 0 odor. Don't ignore this. The Fridge It will probably work with any good clumping litter. DO THIS. YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY. I'm not disgusted with the urine odor any more. There is none! By the way, Fridge It is also sold in some retail stores but I'm not sure which ones. Try it! Contact me if you want to. I will give you my email address and/or phone number. It WORKS. I put this post up for all of you cat lovers like myself.

happylitter, Nov 12, 2014
  2. happylitter

erik Well-Known Member

I'm sold! I'm gonna get this product after I run out of cat litter... Im currently using cat san, maybe I could try adding baking soda with this one too?

erik, Jun 16, 2015
  3. happylitter

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this. Sounds like a wonderful product and definitely one worth trying. I am going to check it out. I presently use baking soda.

Susan Brown, Jul 6, 2015
Ask a Question