In the news here yesterday.....

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Susan Brown, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Susan Brown, Sep 1, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

Eaow Well-Known Member

This is terrible. Whoever put those cats in the crate wanted to get rid of them somehow. Even if he is not caught up by the law I hope he pays for this in this life...or the next! Totally inhumane!

Eaow, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

This is horrible, just some weeks ago I was talking about something like this... A person in my neighborhood kills cats, he poison them. Sadly where I am living they don't see killing cats as a crime :( I hope whoever did this though gets what he or she deserves... this person is obviously a sadistic killer.

Trellum, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I heard on the news today that a local company has put up a $5000 reward to anybody
    who can lead them to the person(s) who is responsible for this. Somebody has got to know
    something and that just may be enough for somebody to come forward. They are also
    holding a candlelight vigil later this week for the cats who did not survive. I will most
    definitely be attending that event. The cat who did survive is doing well and expected to
    make a full recovery! I am sure she will have no problem finding a forever home. People
    here are outraged by this story!

Susan Brown, Sep 2, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question