how to bond with cats

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by lovelycat, Aug 24, 2015.

1. lovelycat

lovelycat Member

can you bond with a cat easily
    learn how to bond with any strange cat in few seconds very adorable cat people will love it

you can try it to make the bond with your cat stronger

lovelycat, Aug 24, 2015
  2. lovelycat

Trellum Well-Known Member

So.... the trick is the meowing or touching the back of the head? Because some cats just don't let strangers do that to them, my in laws cat ran as soon as he saw me the first week. He later got used to me, but he didn't like me to pet him that much.

Trellum, Aug 26, 2015
    lovelycat likes this.
  3. lovelycat

lovelycat Member

actually I think cats sometimes love specific person and ignore the others but why have no idea :)
    I think the meowing worked very well and add to that she was a friendly cat and didn't bite or scratch :p

lovelycat, Aug 26, 2015
  4. lovelycat

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Notice how he walked away at the end because most cats can only take so much of their head being rubbed before they had enough.
    My cats are very friendly when people come to visit. They are always around looking to get pet. They are very social. This is a great
    video though. Nice cat! Thanks for sharing!

Susan Brown, Aug 27, 2015
    lovelycat likes this.
  5. lovelycat

MER Well-Known Member

I think part of it depends on how they were raised at very young ages. The more physical contact they get when they are weeks old, the more they enjoy human contact as they mature. On the otherhand, a lot of it depends on their personality as well. I played for hours with my older kitten and now she's my wife's cat and the cat doesn't really like me all that much. These feelings intesified when I brought home my little male kitten.

MER, Aug 27, 2015
    lovelycat likes this.
  6. lovelycat

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I agree with you MBR. I had a cat that was rescued from a puppy mill. She was kept in a lobster cage from the time she was little and was used for breeding. When she came to live with me she was scared and lonely. She never liked to be held or touched because she never had any physical contact up to that point. Slowly she came around but only to the point where she would come up and sit on the couch beside me but she still didn't like to be pet. It was very sad.

Susan Brown, Aug 28, 2015
    lovelycat likes this.
  7. lovelycat

erik Well-Known Member

Thanks! Im gonna try this! I think this will work great for cats who let them pet you in the first place but im gonna use this on my own cats!:)

erik, Aug 31, 2015
    lovelycat likes this.
  8. lovelycat

lovelycat Member

please could you tell me how it worked with your cats :)

lovelycat, Sep 2, 2015
  9. lovelycat

erik Well-Known Member

Well they certainly liked it... im experimenting with different kinds of meows. I was doing it to one of my cats and my other cat who is more aloof and laid back would join me on the sofa when he saw this:)

erik, Sep 4, 2015
    lovelycat likes this.
  10. lovelycat

lovelycat Member

wonderful this is very cute :D :D
    thank you for sharing ^_^

lovelycat, Sep 5, 2015
Ask a Question