How spoiled is your cat?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I know some people who really like to spoil their cats and dogs. They spoil them in so many ways, some spoil them by buying them expensive clothing, accesories, beds, food, etc. Some only spoil them by feeding their cats some really expensive stuff. Actually the family of my boyfriend do that!

They actually give the cat salmon and shrimps sometimes! Heck, that cat eat even better than I do, lol. I mean, I have never eaten salmon in my life, and this cat has eaten it a lot! It's funny when I think about it :p

My Bob isn't very spoiled. I buy him his favorite brand of wet food, and let him sleep in my room, but that's it. I don't spoil my dogs either, I just take care of their needs, but spoiling isn't my thing :D

Trellum, Dec 25, 2013
  2. Trellum

lasha22 Member

My cat isn't spoiled. But we did just get her. She stays in my room. And eats in there

lasha22, Dec 29, 2013
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Aww! She is just like my kitty then :) Just go on like that, spoiling a cat with fancy foods is never a good idea, lasha. Because once they get used to that is very hard when you stop giving them what they like. They might even resent you for it :p At least my cat would.

Trellum, Dec 30, 2013
Ask a Question