How often do you clean the litterbox?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by BeautifulAngel, Jun 1, 2012.

1. BeautifulAngel

Jessi Well-Known Member

Maybe they just like it more "natural." ;) Or that it's different in general, I suppose, since they're used to having to use the same box all the time otherwise.

Jessi, Jul 4, 2012
  2. BeautifulAngel

violino Well-Known Member

I'd say it's more likely because it's natural. But it drives me crazy because I can't get rid of the smell! A litterbox I can clean and it's fine but I can't really clean this planter. That's insane :cool:

violino, Jul 5, 2012
  3. BeautifulAngel

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I change the litter daily, even though I have only one cat right now. I don't see any special reason to leave the feces there, so I clean it up when I notice it.

ACSAPA, Aug 7, 2012
  4. BeautifulAngel

Beth23 Well-Known Member

My husband cleans it in the morning and I clean it again when I get home from work. In the summer my cats go outside. We have had a cat door installed and they tend to like to "do their business" outside so days can go by without them ever using the litter box.

Beth23, Aug 8, 2012
  5. BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel Well-Known Member

I do that as well, there is no reason not to clean it. Plus I think of my kitten and I wouldn't want to go to the washroom where it smells really bad and there is my poop everywhere. Plus it's really sanitary to clean it once a day.

BeautifulAngel, Aug 9, 2012
Ask a Question