How attached are cats to their owners?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Becky, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Becky

Becky Well-Known Member

I stumbled across this video recently - it's definitely worth a watch!

Becky, Feb 22, 2016
    Anne and Trellum like this.
  2. Becky

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awesome find! I loved it! It never crossed my mind that my cat could be manipulating me for me to feed him, and if he is then he is a good actor, lol. Nah, after this video I am sure he is indeed attached to me :) By the way, my in laws' cat does the same when they are gone, he search them all over the house even if he has a bowl full of food. I do think the love is real ;) They need our company ;)

Trellum, Feb 28, 2016
    Becky likes this.
  3. Becky

Tena McCrary New Member

I am new here and I have a beautiful baby girl calico whom I have named Lilly Gayle. I just got out of hospital and my lil girl sleeps on a pillow over my head, gives me kisses while I am sleep, and now sleeps on top of the head board directly over my head when my husband is home. Can she know that I am ill??? She hasn't left my side at all, I know I Love this kitten to pieces, but cats are finicky, is she my nurse, lol

Tena McCrary, Mar 11, 2016
  4. Becky

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum @Tena McCrary and Lilly Gayle :) Sorry to hear that you've been in hospital recently, I hope you are having a good recovery. I bet Lilly Gayle knows, pets seems to be quite attuned to things like that.

Becky, Mar 14, 2016
Ask a Question