Hi everyone! Here's my intro...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KenBrace, Jun 16, 2015.

1. KenBrace

KenBrace New Member

Hi folks. My name's Ken and I've always had a ton of cats. I once had over 15. That number has moved down to around 7 over the last few years. Sorry but that's all I have to say for now. I look forward to some interesting discussions. :)

KenBrace, Jun 16, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. KenBrace

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi there Ken! Welcome to the forum!! Now, if you don't mind my question... can you tell us how you ended up with 15 cats? Are they all inddors or outdoors? Just curious, because not everyday you hear of someone who has that many cats!

Trellum, Jun 17, 2015
    KenBrace likes this.
  3. KenBrace

Anne Well-Known Member

Hi Ken. I did not know you were a cat person. Happy to have you on board. How you dealt with those numbers is amazing to say the least. I look forward to hearing more about them.

Anne, Jul 27, 2015
    KenBrace likes this.
  4. KenBrace

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Hello Ken and welcome to this fine group. I am sure you are going to really like it here. There are a lot of great posts and lots of beautiful kitties. It is always wonderful to see another cat lover among us. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Susan Brown, Jul 28, 2015
Ask a Question