Hi All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cathy, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Cathy

Cathy Member

Hi everyone - just a quick introduction

I have four cats, one big ginger tom called Puss who's 17 years old (I named him when I was a lot younger after "Puss in Boots" which was my favourite story). I have two black burmese cats who I was fostering as they needed to be bottle fed from three weeks old - of course I fell in love with them, and two years later they are still here! They were abandoned outside a pet shop in freezing weather and almost died. And finally the little one, I have an 18 month old bengal, who was a rescue who had a previous owner who really didn't understand the bengal temperement or needs and I got her around 8 months old.

I also have a 5 year old german shepherd but my husband has put his foot down and said no more animals - I am still hoping to convince him to let me to foster the next set of kittens that need taking care of, but I need to get some willpower and let them go to new homes rather than hold on to them.

Cathy, Feb 4, 2012
  2. Cathy

magickat Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard :) Good luck with convincing your husband, mine says he doesn't like cats but I talked him into letting me have one and now we have 6 lol

magickat, Feb 4, 2012
  3. Cathy

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! :)

Becky, Feb 8, 2012
  4. Cathy

Belligerent Well-Known Member

Welcome to Cathow Cathy. :) I don't blame you for wanting to foster more kitties.. it gets a bit addicting. I would have tons of cats if I weren't in an apartment.

Belligerent, Feb 8, 2012
  5. Cathy

SassyBrat Member

Awe hello! I don't blame you for wanting to foster more fur babies! I have 3 that are all rescued, other cats in my past have all been rescues and I agree it is addicting lol. My fur pets are my children and I have 2 kittens who will be a year soon, and boy are they full of mischief!

Welcome!

SassyBrat, Feb 8, 2012
  6. Cathy

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum! We are all cat lovers here, and we enjoy meeting new friends and helping each other. Hope to see you around the forum, enjoy!

Wahcashmom, Feb 9, 2012
Ask a Question