Hey dog, kitten surprise!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Feb 13, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I think this is pretty adorable! And I'm glad the dog seems to take it all in stride, like it happens every day. :p

CinnamonKiss, Feb 13, 2013
    Jessi likes this.
  2. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I freaking love this. The dog tolerates the cat's sudden attention with equanimity. The cat is a weirdo to be interested in the dog for half a second and then run off. There's a moment of eye contact and then the cat goes on his way. Even though I'm a cat person, I have to admit that cat behavior is sometimes erratic and hard to understand.

ACSAPA, Feb 14, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Thats so cute, the dog is just like what?! The kitten is all playful then realizes the dog isn't exactly interested in play time. Kittens just have so much bounce in them its great. I am wondering if my guys will ever grow out of their kitten insanity, as right now it seems like they havent!

Scottyxx, Feb 14, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

I agree, sometimes they just do stuff that doesn't make sense. Dusty does it more so than Sassy.

Dusty is nearly 4 years old and he still acts like this sometimes. I wonder if he will grow out of it too.

CinnamonKiss, Feb 15, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

Haha. I love that the dog just lies there and looks at it, like...."What...are you doing?"

And then after the cat pounces, she runs off again, as though nothing ever happened.

Jessi, Mar 10, 2013
  6. CinnamonKiss

steph84 Well-Known Member

So cute! He is probably used to his kitty pal always jumping him. My kittens do this to my dog. It is so funny because our dog is so huge and yet they are not afraid to pounce on him and give him attitude. Cats really do rule!

steph84, Mar 11, 2013
Ask a Question