HELP please about my cat

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by mimimommy, Dec 19, 2010.

1. mimimommy

mimimommy New Member

Mimi is a 5 year old black and white cat i got her yesterday. she is scared to come out for under the bed or couch. she has only had 4 treats. and i am not sure of the litter box yet. i own a litter maid for her. can anyone give me advice on what to do. or how long it may take for her to come out. i am a first time cat owner so this is all new too me

thanks

Martina

mimimommy, Dec 19, 2010
  2. mimimommy

diann3tes Member

Your cat is already 5 years old when you got her? If yes, there is only one reason why she won't come out under your bed or couch. That is because she is afraid especially if the place is new to her and the people around her.

Tame here so she will feel comfortable around you and offer her food or play with her. Just let her hide under your bed or couch, she'll get out any minute when she's hungry or something. It's going to be hard adapting an adult cat than to have a little kitten inside your house.

diann3tes, Jan 3, 2011
Ask a Question