Hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaybee517, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517 Member

Hello. I'm Kaybee517. Yes I am a catlover and make no apologies for it. Ha! I was a cat mom to two precious furbabies. My youngest passed away just last year. I've raised cats for about 20 years and can give insight and tips. I miss my two cats everyday but was honored to have the privilege of being their mommy. I look forward to sharing in discussions in the forums. Ciao!

Kaybee517, Jun 23, 2016
    CrazyCatLady74 likes this.
  2. Kaybee517

CrazyCatLady74 Member

Hi Kaybee517. I have been a member for a few months and I really enjoy being a part of CatHow. I love talking about anything to do with cats. Right now I have three and they are like family to me. I have 3 human kids and 3 furry kids. So, basically I have 6 kids and a husband. I am sorry for the loss of your your youngest cat. That must of been heart breaking for you. I am sure you will enjoy being a part of CatHow. It is fun and everyone here is nice and has some really great things to share.

CrazyCatLady74, Jun 23, 2016
  3. Kaybee517

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome :)

Becky, Jun 24, 2016
  4. Kaybee517

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the group. I am sorry for the loss of your kitties. No matter how many cats we have it is still difficult when they pass away. I have always had cats for as long as I can remember. I look forward to seeing you around the board and reading your posts.

Susan Brown, Aug 16, 2016
Ask a Question