Hello there fellow cat lovers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Afishy1, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Afishy1

Afishy1 Member

Hi everyone!

I am very excited to have found this forum to share my love and passion for cats with other out there who feel just like me. I am a student in the midwest that is in veterinary school. I worked with cats in a veterinary setting for a few years before getting into school, so I have met many many a cat, and it has given me a great respect and appreciation for them. I also have my own cat, an orange tabby DSH that is going to be ten here pretty soon. If you have any crazy vet related questions, I would love to give feedback, but I am only in my first year, so don't expect me to know everything. I look forward to being an active participant and hearing what everyone has to say!

Afishy1, Mar 20, 2012
  2. Afishy1

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! :) Nice to have a student vet here!

Becky, Mar 20, 2012
  3. Afishy1

Afishy1 Member

Thank you. I look forward to making my way around the message boards and seeing what types of things interest me. I spent some time last night on the health and nutrition section of the forum. I guess you could say stuff like that always seems to be the most appealing to me. I am just hoping that I can add a little bit of information from a unique perspective. Sometimes people aren't able to get good medical advice because they don't take their animals to the vet often enough, so maybe I can answer a few questions. I am not an expert by any means, but I know some quite a bit of the basics, and I could name off all the factors in the coagulation pathways if anyone really wanted me too. ;)

Afishy1, Mar 20, 2012
Ask a Question