Hello Everyone - Newbie Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ryan Odell, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Ryan Odell

Ryan Odell New Member

Hello Everyone. This is Ryan. When I was searching some good stuff about my pets on Google, I came across to this website and have become a fan of this informative community. This website is much more than just a forum. I have a beautiful kitten whose name is 'Ruby'. I also have two dogs; one is Golden Retriever (Happy) and another is Great Pyrenees (Romeio).

Ryan Odell, Jul 12, 2012
  2. Ryan Odell

QuatreHiead Well-Known Member

Welcome, welcome Ryan! I look forward to hearing more about your kitty and doggies! Do they play with each other much and get along well? I've seen where dogs and cats bicker, but I've also witnessed them consider each other siblings from the same womb. Which one would you say applies to your lovely bunch? And I do love the way you spell Romeio! Unless that is a typo, which is cool too. Great names!

QuatreHiead, Jul 13, 2012
  3. Ryan Odell

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! Do you have any photos of your pets?

Becky, Jul 19, 2012
  4. Ryan Odell

Deborah New Member

Hi y'all this is my first post for myself and Jada, my almost 10 year old rescue who has been with me for 8 years now. I found this site from Google and have been enjoying reading post from all of you. Jada is a real character: healthy, active and as her years advance she gets into more than even she would like (let alone me). When adopted she was de-clawed so she has never step foot outside the house.
    I look forward to reading all your posts and have been enjoying the videos posted.

Deborah, Feb 18, 2013
Ask a Question