Hartz 3 Advanced Care Hairball Remedy

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by steph84, Feb 24, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised i haven't written this review already. This salmon flavored paste helps keep my long haired cat from getting hairballs. I just give him about an inch of paste on a spoon and let him lick it or mix it in with his dry food. He goes wild for it and it pulls the hair out of his throat. The tube holds 3 ounces and is sold for around $5 USD in most mass merchandisers (Target, Walmart, Kmart, etc). It's a pretty good investment considering that grooming can only go so far to prevent hairballs.

steph84, Feb 24, 2012
  2. steph84

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

So what actually happens when the stuff pulls out the hairballs? Does the cat cough it out or something?

Victor Leigh, Feb 29, 2012
  3. steph84

Yolanda Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly, where does the hair go? Great to hear it works, but it gets me curious as well to know how the cat gets rid of the hair instead with this paste.

Yolanda, Mar 4, 2012
  4. steph84

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I have seen cats vomit hairballs without the use that paste. It's just a small round clot of hair.

Victor Leigh, Mar 5, 2012
Ask a Question