Happy Holidays to all of you

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Kay Dougall, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Kay Dougall

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to thank you all for taking care of cats everywhere. They need us so much! I like to count my blessings at this time of year. Our big one of course is Sasha--she is just the best gift the universe has given us. Our other cats, Vanguard, 16+, Zachary 15, and Hannibal 7, enrich our lives every day.

I managed to get my holiday gift early this year--my debut children's book was published and is up on Amazon.com. If you love cat stories (and other kinds of stories too), goofy cartoons, and cool illustrations, check it out. I write under a pen name, so you can find out more at my website morgandetyens.com. I have worked on this project for many years and have had some of the BEST cats ever help me out. I don't know how I ever would have completed this if they hadn't been there with me. Here's a poem and an illustration from the book. Hope you enjoy it.

CAT ANGELS
    We've clawed on all their furniture
    and chewed on all the plants.
    We hopped up on the table
    and did a naughty dance.

We frightened all the neighbors,
    and we terrorized the dog,
    and used up as a scratching post
    the ol' Yule log.

We really passed the limit, and we
    went right to the edge,
    when we pushed all the flower pots