Hannah, Lucy and Misti

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Ayjay, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Ayjay

Ayjay Member

Here are my three cats - Hannah (the tortoiseshell) and Lucy (the tabby) are half sisters, Hannah is six months older than Lucy. Misti (the black Siamese cross something) is a semi-permanent lodger that really belongs to my husband's cousin....
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ayjay, Sep 30, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. Ayjay

Becky Well-Known Member

What a beautiful trio!

Becky, Oct 7, 2013
  3. Ayjay

Trellum Well-Known Member

They're all very good looking cats :) I love the way the cat on the right is looking at the camera :) So cute and sweet! My cat makes a totally different face when I take pictures of him, like he really doesn't like me to take pictures of him.

Trellum, Oct 7, 2013
  4. Ayjay

steph84 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting pictures of your kitties Ayjay! Your black cat has such a beautiful coat. That's so nice of you and your husband to host his cousin's cat at your home. The more cats the merrier!

steph84, Oct 10, 2013
  5. Ayjay

Ayjay Member

thanks everyone :). Yes Lucy was caught at the right time. looking straight at me. Misti makes some very funny faces when she is curled like that. It was fortunate that the light caught her face, as usually photos of her curled up in a ball come out as a black, furry ball with no eyes showing ;).

Ayjay, Oct 11, 2013
Ask a Question