Great cat forum

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Sandywc, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Sandywc

Sandywc Member

I came across Cat How when searching an answer to a cat problem. I Probably posted in wrong venue (intro instead of specific forum) but I found this to be the first cat forum that is simple, easy to use and uncomplicated. I'm so happy to have come across it. I'm a crazy cat lady so I know this will be a good forum for me.

Sandywc, Mar 18, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. Sandywc

Becky Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! It's always lovely to hear feedback, I'm glad you found us :D

Where abouts in California are you from? We went there for our honeymoon and it was so beautiful - my favourite bit that we saw was Yosemite.

Becky, Mar 21, 2013
  3. Sandywc

messlisa Member

I am new to this forum too and from one cat crazy lady to another, I absolutely agree on it being beneficial for all of us cat lovers of the world. I have barely been here an hour and already have found many useful tips to help me better care for my cats, all three of the fuzzy little guys.

messlisa, May 7, 2013
    Herman&Eddie and Becky like this.
Ask a Question