Gotta love Norman Redus and his cat!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, May 30, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Trellum, May 30, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

erik Well-Known Member

"Eye In The Dark"... What a cool name! My kitten's names are just plain Orange and Gray for obvious reasons... I am so creative sometimes I amaze myself o_O

I don't think they know their names anyway, they only respond when I make "mmmmrrrrp" ( time to eat!) and "shhsssst" ( bad kitty!!!) and "ming ming ming" ( play time!)

erik, Jun 6, 2015
  3. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Eye in the dark is a really long name. I would just call eye, probably. I prefer the simple names, to be honest. My cat, kitty kiss, picked his name himself. I was looking for him and calling his name. When I said 'come here, kitty kiss' he me owed.

LilAnn, Jun 7, 2015
  4. Trellum

What a nice little story, LilAnn! How did you come up with ''kitty kiss''? I love it, I'd use it with a female cat, but it also sounds good for a male one. And you are right, that name is so long, I bet sometimes they only call him ''dark'', I know I would ;)

Trellum, Jun 7, 2015
  5. Trellum

Don't worry, I'm sure they kinda have an idea of what they are called, and as time goes by they will surely know what they are called :) It takes time for cats, but they eventually do :) Orange and gray are nice names, to be honest I have never been good with names, I named my cat Bob after the Jagex cat, lol.

Trellum, Jun 7, 2015
Ask a Question