Fun facts about cats

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

A series of some really fun and interesting facts about cats =D !! Find out more about our furry friends with this colorful and super cute info graph!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 12, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is another really cute chart and very informative.. I found the popular names quite interesting because I haven't heard a lot of pets and with those names. There are a few of them that are quite popular but others n it so much.

Susan Brown, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Trellum

@Susan Brown Thanks :) I found some of those facts to be so funny and true actually, specially the one about single women preferring to date a guy who likes cats! I don't know why, but I've always thought those men who actually like cats are something special and there is something super sexy about them... most men I've met were dog lovers :p So a cat lover is indeed very hard to find, my current partner is one though, and guess what? He is the sweetest man I've ever met! Could it be a coincidence?

Trellum, Sep 13, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  4. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

My fiance was never a cat person or so that is what he said. When we got together I didn't have a cat and I would talk about getting one and he wasn't really interested in it. When we got Harley and brought him home he was a changed person. You could see the connection between them immediately. It really warmed my heart. He is the one who brought Merle in when the lady threw him out. He even let the woman know what he thought of her throwing the cat out to fend for himself. It is really cute to see what an awesome daddy he is to Harley and Merle.

Susan Brown, Sep 13, 2015
  5. Trellum

Awww, that is so sweet! It says a lot when a guy warms up like that to a cat or dig just like that, despite never having considered himself to be a cat or dog person. He sounds like a really good guy, the men who like animals in general have always given me a good feeling.

Trellum, Sep 15, 2015
Ask a Question