Free Cat Toys

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by craigprunty, Feb 24, 2010.

1. craigprunty

craigprunty Active Member

Why spend lots of money on Cat / Kitten toys when they will never end up playing with them anyway.

Your home is full of bits and bobs they will love to play with and below are the top 3 things our Cat Charlie loves to play with over any of his other toys we have purchased. “well bedsides the laser pen” lol

1 – Girls Hair Bobble – Loves to pat this under the doors and run to the other side to pat it back under again and again. “Make sure you use a small hair bobble that cant fit over there little heads”

2 – Plastic Bottle Tops – Works best on tiled or laminate floors. Its like cat ice hockey when he gets going.

3 – Cardboard Box – This must be a common one with all cat owners. We have cut two holes which he can pop in and out of.

If your cat has a favourite toy you didn’t actually purchase for them, post your experience and help give others some ideas

Something he also really loves is cotton sticks and cotton pads but I wouldn’t recommend as per picture below oops………

[​IMG]

craigprunty, Feb 24, 2010
  2. craigprunty

Cat BOY UK New Member

:lol: He looks like he owns the home!
    You should have more control or itll take over your mind ha ha ha haaa! :twisted:

Cat BOY UK, Feb 27, 2010
  3. craigprunty

catboyslim New Member

My cat guinness loves crisp packets when they have been folded into a triangle. darts round the laminate floor chasing it.

That and string.

catboyslim, Mar 1, 2010
  4. craigprunty

catlover New Member

my cat loves toilet rolls. he should have been a Andrex kitten lol :lol:

catlover, Mar 4, 2010
  5. craigprunty

jennymoon Member

or how sweet. whats your cat called :p

jennymoon, Mar 14, 2010
  6. craigprunty

vickylizzy Member

Great ideas! :)

vickylizzy, Aug 17, 2010
  7. craigprunty

catlover2 Well-Known Member

I agree with you on all of these. My cat loves to play with my hair ties. She steals them from me all the time. I find them all over the house and never have them when I need them. But it is so worth it to see her jumping all over them because I can tell she is having lots of fun.

catlover2, Sep 16, 2010
  8. craigprunty

Ryl22 Member

I've only had my cat for about a month but already she has taken a liking to my flashlight when the lights are out. She also really enjoys chasing my shoe strings around. I have yet to experience her making a huge mess with anything though! I'm sure that'll be good ha!

Ryl22, Nov 8, 2010
Ask a Question