Feliway

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Yolanda, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Feliway is a spray or electric diffuser containing a synthetic copy of the feline facial pheromone.
    This pheromones are used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure.
    This helps the cat feel comforted and reassured in a challenging situation. It helps or prevents stress and is recommended when you introduce cats to each other, when there are fireworks or any other stressful situation.

I have the electric diffuser and I love it. First I got it for new years eve, but when I found out one of my cats was highly stress intolerant I started to use the diffuser continuously. It's not making them drowsy, just happier and more relaxt. My VET recommends it as well, which makes me more comfortable using it.

Want to know more? visit www.feliway.com

Yolanda, Nov 21, 2011
  2. Yolanda

Alli Well-Known Member

I'm a huge fan of Feliway. My girl kitty is a fussbucket (she's part Siamese, so maybe that's part of it)...she gets stressed really easily. I found Feliway invaluable when we were all in the midst of a divorce that took her out of the home she had known for a decade and into a roommate situation with a new human and new cat she had to put up with suddenly. We had the diffusers all over the apartment for a while while the cats all got used to each other and I sprayed her down quite a bit during that time.

Alli, Nov 29, 2011
    Yolanda likes this.
  3. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, Alli. I agree, I have wonderful experiences with this product too. For DJ, it was a lifesaver. She is so easily freaked or stressed out, she really needs a little extra help and feliway does the trick.

Yolanda, Nov 30, 2011
Ask a Question