Feel good video - blind kittens first toys

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Yolanda, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Everyone, meet Oskar. This video makes me all warm and wooly inside.
    Especially because I have a blind cat myself and know they can be happy and healthy and live their life to the fullest; even though some people actually suggest blind cats should be put down because it would be better for them. This video is a great example of how well a blind cat can play and find his or her way around the house.

Yolanda, Nov 24, 2011
  2. Yolanda

Becky Well-Known Member

Aw, that was lovely to watch! It's amazing how quickly they can learn to get by without their sight. Thanks for sharing that - I know what you mean about the warm feeling you get from watching it! :)

Becky, Nov 25, 2011
    Yolanda likes this.
  3. Yolanda

Shole Member

Amazing video it made me feel also warm inside and its sooooo cute :) I love to see happy things it just makes my day to see that there is someone or something happy with a simple thing :)

Shole, Nov 26, 2011
    Yolanda likes this.
  4. Yolanda

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

This video is so awesome and amazing! Breaks my heart in one way, bless its heart! But, it makes me smile to and think about how many other pets are blind, or need a good home.

Wahcashmom, Jan 8, 2012
  5. Yolanda

That's true, there are lots of cats with disabilities that need a loving home. I have a blind cat myself which makes the video sort of extra special.
    There are some new cute videos of Oscar online and I follow him of facebook. A very cute video about Oscar taking down the Christmas tree too, lol..

Yolanda, Jan 8, 2012
  6. Yolanda

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I am afraid I didn't get a warm feeling when I watched that video. I felt some difficulty in breathing properly. Kind of like there's something heavy sitting on my chest. Maybe it's because I am getting old.

Victor Leigh, Jan 11, 2012
  7. Yolanda

Belligerent Well-Known Member

Aww.. what a sweet kitty. I'm glad that cat has such a great quality of life despite his disability. Thank you so much for sharing!

Belligerent, Jan 15, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
  8. Yolanda

I hope you are ok and that the breathing difficulties where of short notice!

Yolanda, Jan 15, 2012
  9. Yolanda

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I think I am alright now. That heavy feeling in my chest was somewhat relieved when I felt something like warm liquid flowing down my face. From my eyes. Yes, I do think I am getting old.

Victor Leigh, Jan 15, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
Ask a Question