Favourite food

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by GavinMcresty, May 4, 2013.

1. GavinMcresty

GavinMcresty Well-Known Member

What is your cats' favourite food? Do they have one in particular or do they just love everything? Our cat was really quite particular. If something did not meet with her approval, then she would just walk away from the plate and leave it there until it was replaced! As far as I can tell, her favourite food was plain boiled chicken. In fact, she responded to the word "chicken" better than to her name!​

GavinMcresty, May 4, 2013
  2. GavinMcresty

mariposa Well-Known Member

I know all about them responding to words! Ours knows "food" and "treat" pretty well. To answer your question, she loves chicken most of all and then salmon is next. Turkey and tuna and other kinds of fish are rather high on the list, too. And crumbs from the top of our muffins if she can manage to steal them!

mariposa, May 5, 2013
  3. GavinMcresty

CatFour Active Member

All of my cats have the same favorite food and it is tuna. Every once in awhile I will give it to them as a special treat. I love to stand in the kitchen and holler, "Tuna Fish" and see them all run in there. One of the cats loves green olives and if I am eating them, he will not leave me alone until I give him one. The kitten will eat anything you put in front of her, so everything is her favorite food.;)

CatFour, May 16, 2013
  4. GavinMcresty

steph84 Well-Known Member

All three of my cats love Tuna. They freak out whenever anyone makes a tuna sandwich. They like drinking the Tuna can water and I give them some Tuna as well. I bought them a can of their own one time because I wanted to eat my sandwich in peace.

steph84, May 16, 2013
  5. GavinMcresty

Trellum Well-Known Member

My cat isn't a picky eater... he will actually eat almost everything he finds. He has a wekness with tunas and potatoes. I used to make that for lunch, I added olive oil too and Bob loved it. He'd eat almost everything you put in front of him tho! He loves fish and meat the most. He's not a big fan of candies tho.

Trellum, Dec 31, 2013
Ask a Question