Favorite toy

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by nikki, Aug 20, 2012.

1. nikki

nikki Well-Known Member

In this house lately its newspaper balls. Youd think I had given them a brand new fully loaded Mercedes. They LOVE newspaper balls

nikki, Aug 20, 2012
  2. nikki

steph84 Well-Known Member

My cats love newspaper balls too! Right now my cat Romy really loves paper bags. I request paper bags at the grocery store because he likes to sit in them. He will twist and turn and do flips in a paper bag. He's nutty and I love him.

steph84, Aug 21, 2012
  3. nikki

nikki Well-Known Member

Bags are also a favorite here. I think if we combine them, add some catnip I may never see my cat again!

nikki, Aug 22, 2012
  4. nikki

footballtim Well-Known Member

My cats' favorite toys would be anything we rig for them. We could buy them a $12 or $13 dollar toy, and then rig something on one of their sticks, and they will go right for the rigged toy. Of course you do not have to be too creative. You can just simply attach a piece of string to the stick and they will go crazy.

footballtim, Aug 22, 2012
  5. nikki

Jessi Well-Known Member

My cat has a little pink rattle ball that she's had since she was a kitten (10+ years ago). We don't get it out very often because she'd lose it, but even still yet, as old as she is, the sound of that toy will cause her to run to you. She just loves it.

Jessi, Aug 23, 2012
  6. nikki

footballtim Well-Known Member

As I mentioned in another post, my Bengal's favorite toy is a tunnel. I have it next to her play station, and she often runs through the tunnel into her play station and back. We have tile floors, so as you can imagine, a lot of times both the tunnel and the play station go flying across the floor.

footballtim, Sep 6, 2012
Ask a Question