Favorite seat in the house

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by HappyRocinante, Jun 7, 2012.

1. HappyRocinante

HappyRocinante Well-Known Member

I bought a cheap plastic cat tree from Wal-Mart a while ago that has become a favorite seat for both my cats. I put it right under a window so they could lay up there and watch the birds. It is a cheap product and part of it fell apart when my big stocky Ninja managed to rip a whole in the top. :rolleyes: So I just took an old pillow case and remade the top since that is where they like to sleep. I had to tape the little plastic rods into the holders because Ninja is always knocking them out when he leaps from the coffee table to the top of it. Altogether I would have to say that you get what you pay for but it has to be the best $15 dollars I have ever paid for the cats.

Where is your cat's favorite seat?

HappyRocinante, Jun 7, 2012
  2. HappyRocinante

violino Well-Known Member

A cat tree or something like this, but a good one, so they can scratch it and they've got a box and a place to lay down there and watch what's outside, because it stands next to the window.

Attached Files:

violino, Jun 7, 2012
  3. HappyRocinante

Jenny Heart Well-Known Member

All my cats have different favorite seats they all prefer to lay on. Tinker likes to lay on this pet mat I bought for him that actually aids in his circulation. Zinger loves to lay on his favorite couch, and he makes everyone else thinks that he owns it. Foxy favorite seat is actually under his favorite Queen's Ann'a chair.

Jenny Heart, Jun 8, 2012
  4. HappyRocinante

Jessi Well-Known Member

Their favorite seats? My seats, lol. Actually, just about anywhere that they SHOULDN'T sleep, seems to be their favorite. The older cat is currently obsessed with sleeping in the laundry basket and will rotate out to anything new that is brought into the house. The younger one is sitting/sleeping mostly in any sun spots on the floor she can find.

Jessi, Jun 15, 2012
  5. HappyRocinante

violino Well-Known Member

Because you're not only a can opener but also a seat heater :D :D

violino, Jun 15, 2012
Ask a Question