Family Reunited With Lost Savannah Cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ACSAPA, Aug 5, 2012.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I saw this article on ABC News about a family ,the Foscos ,that lost their beloved and valuable Savannah cat.
    They offered a $5,000 reward, but said they reached an "undisclosed settlement" with the family that found the cat and said "It's got nothing to do with money, it's a member of the family."

I hope the "undisclosed settlement" doesn't mean that the family that found the cat Googled that it was a $20,000 cat and blackmailed the Foscos into paying more. That would be disgusting. I don't even expect a reward for finding someone's pet, just like I wouldn't expect money if I found someone's kid.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/family-reunited-rare-cat-114145785--abc-news-topstories.html

[​IMG]

ACSAPA, Aug 5, 2012
  2. ACSAPA

footballtim Well-Known Member

What a beautiful cat. Recently I helped a neighbor find their cat here in Key West. They had lost two cats. After looking at the flyer they put up many times, I saw one of their cats and called them up. When she came over to the location I mentioned, the cat meowed and jumped into her arms. She wanted to give me a reward, but I refused it. My reward was seeing her reunited with her cat. We are still helping her find the other one.

footballtim, Sep 6, 2012
Ask a Question