Ever just named your cat "Kitty"?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Herman&Eddie, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

I was just looking through old pictures the other day and came across a couple of my husband, as a child. Which by the way, were just too cute! hehe There were a few pictures of him and a cat. I could see the cat go from a kitten to cat, as the years progressed. I was like, oh what was your cats name? He was like, Kitty! Which made me laugh in delight. I said, did you name the cat Kitty? He was like, no the cat was just always called Kitty, with a what about it attitude! hehe I think, I was embarrassing him, but could not help myself! :D So, got to me to thinking, how many people actually do end up calling their cat, Kitty? Which I find quite adorable, but a bit unoriginal. I am thinking his parents brought the kitten home, told him here was a brand new kitty, and from that day forward, he simply called the cat Kitty! ;)

Herman&Eddie, Apr 11, 2015
  2. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

I did :p I was always picking up cats when I was little, there were cats I didn't even name, I think my ginger cat was one of those cats I just called ''kitty'', lol. I was a little girl, I didn't have much of an imagination back then, lol. I also had pet chickens... called most of time ''little e chick'', lol, at least while they were still small. Once they grew named them after their most outstanding physical characteristics... like ''green eyes'', ''yellow'', ''big red'', etc.

Trellum, Apr 11, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  3. Herman&Eddie

zozo90 New Member

lol. I know two people that just named their cat "Kitty". I think it's a case where no name seemed to fit the cat, so they just settled. I gave my cousin a hard time for just naming her cat that.

zozo90, Apr 16, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question