Dusty Playing

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Mar 23, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Just Dusty playing with a cat-tail through a door! I laugh like a goofball throughout but Dusty is the main focus. I was playing like this to see if cat-tails would last longer in his presence, and they do! He gets some pretty high jumps in and the poor thing kept trying to bite it through the glass!

CinnamonKiss, Mar 23, 2013
  2. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Aww. Poor little guy. He was really trying to get his paws on that toy.
    I understand you trying to to make the toy last longer but I kind of feel sorry for him. Maybe get him a second toy that he can play rough with so that he doesn't have to play through the glass.My dollar store sells dangly cat toys, so check Dollar Tree.

ACSAPA, Mar 24, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

Cat-tails are a weed, they grow around here so there a bunch of them when they're in season. I typically let him play with them face-to-face outside because they're messy when he destroys them.
    I've only done it twice and that video is from last summer, so don't feel too bad for him.:) He plays super rough so it's easier to find stuff for him to play rather than buy him toys. We only buy a toy if we're 90% sure it will withstand his wrath, otherwise we'd be buying multiple toys every week to replace them!

CinnamonKiss, Mar 25, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Oh, my bad. I thought you were using one of those feathers on a stick.
    My eyesight sucks. We have cattails here too ,near the lake where people jog and feed the ducks. It never occurred to me to pick one and see if my cat plays with it.

ACSAPA, Mar 25, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

It's okay, the quality of the video isn't the best and I didn't think to have someone turn the light on in the beginning.:)
    They're great! The only cat we've had that doesn't play nor care for them is Sassy, and we've had about 5 other cats that loved them. You should see if your cat likes them, but be sure to do it outside, and if you can't then in an area that is easy to clean.

CinnamonKiss, Mar 25, 2013
Ask a Question