Domino

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Takiyah, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Takiyah

Takiyah New Member

This is Domino! He is 3 months old and I'm not exactly sure what breed since the lady I adopted him from had no idea. I believe he maybe a american short haired (black and white). I've only had him for 2 days and he's brought so much joy to my little family. My family of 3 (Me, my fiance, and my 3 year old son) has now become a family of 4. My son absolutely loves him and so do I!! In the picture he actually got into the a shopping bag and didn't want to get out! :p He's GREAT! tn32.jpg

Takiyah, Jul 29, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. Takiyah

Becky Well-Known Member

Aw that's a really cute photo! He looks rather dapper, even if he is in a plastic bag ;)

Becky, Aug 2, 2013
  3. Takiyah

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

What a cute little guy. He looks so happy in his bag. This is an adorable photo. It's nice that your son loves him so much. Thank you for sharing the pic of your new family member.

ACSAPA, Aug 2, 2013
  4. Takiyah

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Oh he looks like a lot of fun! I am sure he has a great personality if that picture is anything to go by. My cats love snuggling into plastic bags as well. If this is your first cat, just be careful of the cat chewing the bag. Mines love to chew and eat plastic bag, which, as you can imagine, isn't to good for them.

Scottyxx, Aug 29, 2013
  5. Takiyah

Trellum Well-Known Member

He's a really beautiful cat, and I'm glad to hear your new cat gets along with your 3 year old :) I own both cats and dogs, (2 dogs, one cat), but I still prefer cats over dogs. Mostly because you need to put zero effort on the potty training part, and I also like the fact cats seem to be more independent than my dogs, but at the same time cats can be caring and sweet :)

Best of luck with your new cat :)

Trellum, Sep 26, 2013
Ask a Question