Dogs and cats

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by KimmyMarkks, Dec 10, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks Active Member

Does anyone have a cat and dog? I used to have an older dog and a kitten. The dog didn't mind the kitten but didn't seem to want much to do with it. I think because she was older and just slept a lot. The kitten would bother the dog all the time. All it wanted to do was play. It would fall asleep in the dogs bed and my poor dog would look at me like can you get this thing away. My dog also never sat on the couch until it saw the kitten sleeping in the couch. Then it started to as well. I couldn't tell one animal no and the other yes.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 10, 2015
  2. KimmyMarkks

Trellum Well-Known Member

I have a cat and a dog :) A miniature Schnauzer (for me it looks more like a standard one in size) and a black cat :) He looks like a little black panther :p His name is Bob, I named him after a character from a British video game I used to love. My Schnauzer is Frida, I named her after a Mexican painter :p

Trellum, Dec 10, 2015
  3. KimmyMarkks

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

My son has a dog and a cat and for the most part they don't like each other. The dog, a Boston terrier, is terrified of the cat. I just have two cats.

Susan Brown, Dec 17, 2015
  4. KimmyMarkks

Donna Member

When Pitt was left on the farm (people seem to think its okay to drop off kittens on farms) I had a Jack Russell Terrier. They were best friends from the beginning. They often slept together, played and just hung out together. LOL, then there were the times when Pitt earned her name (Pain In The Tail = Pitt) as the picture shows.

Attached Files:

Donna, May 9, 2016
Ask a Question