Dog As Horse, Cat As Human?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by blurinoctober, Jan 10, 2013.

1. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm not sure what led up to this situation, but the dog looks as happy as can be and the cat doesn't even seem scared!

blurinoctober, Jan 10, 2013
  2. blurinoctober

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Awww, now that is cute! And they both has such beautiful coats! (I'm a sucker for pets with really furry and gorgeous coats!) I'd imagine the cat has it's claws out but the dogs fur is so think it doesn't even matter.
    Wonder if the cat's like "Oh, this is our usual. I needed to pick up some fish from the market."

CinnamonKiss, Jan 10, 2013
    blurinoctober likes this.
  3. blurinoctober

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness that is so cute! My cats would be all over that dog! Ha a! I love it!

Scottyxx, Jan 11, 2013
    blurinoctober likes this.
  4. blurinoctober

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That is amazing. The only thing that would make this photo even cuter is if the dog was wearing a little saddle. Both of the animals are beautiful. My cat would never have the patience to ride on a dog. I can't imagine what series of events led to this picture.

ACSAPA, Jan 21, 2013
  5. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

I have a feeling it was humans being silly! That or it was the dog and cat catching each other off guard. I used to have a dog who would let our outside cat sleep on his back/side when it was cold. Maybe it was something like that and the dog got up without realizing the cat was there! If so, the cat could've easily held on because he had no idea what was happening!

blurinoctober, Jan 22, 2013
Ask a Question