Does your cat like your computer?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by magickat, Dec 1, 2011.

1. magickat

Goodman Member

Bесаusе thоsе соmputеrs аrе оссupying thе аttеntiоn оf thеir hооmаns, whеn thоsе hооmаns shоuld rightfully bе giving thе kittеh аttеntiоn!
    I hаvе оbsеrvеd this bеhаviоr in асtiоn with Pеnny mаny timеs; shе will оftеn jump оn thе dеsk аnd wаlk in frоnt оf my sсrееn tо gеt mе tо piсk hеr up аnd hоld hеr fоr а bit. (This usuаlly wоrks. :) ) оr, if I'm lying оn thе bеd аnd brоwsing sоmеthing оn my phоnе, shе will liе dоwn оn tоp оf thе phоnе.
    аnоthеr оnе оf my саts, thе lаtе Stаr, usеd tо likе things thаt hаd my sсеnt оn thеm, аnd wоuld liсk whаtеvеr thеy hаppеnеd tо bе--сеll phоnеs, vidео gаmе соntrоllеrs, аnything likе thаt.

Goodman, Jul 27, 2016
  2. magickat

CrazyCatLady74 Member

My youngest kitty loves to play with the mouse. I will move it around the screen for her and she pats at it trying to get it. It is the cutest thing. I think most cats like to do that. My other two cats love to lay on top of my husband's laptop when it is closed and get really agitated if he tries to pull them off.

CrazyCatLady74, Jul 27, 2016
  3. magickat

Anne Well-Known Member

I don't know he loved the computer. Call me silly but I think he just loved being around me and I was always on the computer. For that reason I had to be constantly shifting when he was around. Once or twice he pressed some buttons that left me on YouTube trying to fix things.

Anne, Jul 27, 2016
  4. magickat

Byron nelson Active Member

My new Maine mix only walked across the keyboard.

se did find the tv remote .turned the tv on full blast at 3 am. Then ran up the blinds to the very top and got her thumb claws caught. She nearly pull the whole thing down. Her little claws are like curved suture needles. Climbed up my leg and got stuck in my sweat pants leg. She is sitting watching the rain now.

Byron nelson, Jun 29, 2021
Ask a Question