Does Your Cat Like to Stand on Two Feet

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by Herman&Eddie, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

I wonder, if anyone has a cat that likes to stand up on two feet, or you have trained yours to do so? I know our two cat will do this when we are playing with them, if we hold a toy rally high in the air. When it is just out of their reach, they become captivated.

I ran across some funny cat poses of standing on two feet and just had to share! Gave me a chuckle and think these pictures will put a smile on your face, too. Maybe, someone has their own personal picture of their cat doing this. I am going to try and catch ours doing it and share!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Herman&Eddie, Apr 4, 2015
  2. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Those are soooo lovely!!! I liked the first and third one the most! I don't think I have ever seen Bob do that, at least not without leaning on something. But a cat I used to have as a kid would do it often, she was a tabby one :)

Trellum, Apr 5, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  3. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Oh that is too much! My first cat as a child was a tabby, too! I thought she was just so beautiful. Well, I am not sure if the cat was a boy or girl, too many years ago! ;)

What I also found interesting about these pictures, as you pointed out, are the different breeds. Now granted, I understand that not every cat in a particular breed is the same,but still I wonder, if in general cats of a specific breed share a particular traits.

Hmm, I guess I should go look under the section of Breeding here on this forum!

Herman&Eddie, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Herman&Eddie

Anne Well-Known Member

Super sweet pictures. They almost look like they are dancing. I am trying to remember if Twinkle used to do such sweet poses but nothing stands out. I know he would do the standing thing sometimes when he was begging for something. I don't remember such poses. I would have caught them on camera. He had some sweet sitting postures, that much I will say.

Anne, Apr 5, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  5. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Really? There is something so specially about tabby cats, don't you think? I'm also not sure if mine was a girl or a boy, because I was so little and I had absolutely no idea hoe to tell a female cat from a male cat. But I always had the feeling that cat was a female :)

Trellum, Apr 6, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question