Does your cat like catnip?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Herman&Eddie, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

I thought all cats loved catnip! Our Herman certainly does, and so did all of our other cats in the past, But our Eddie, has no interest! This really surprised me. I thought it was like some in born instinct for all cats to be attracted to catnip. So, I was wondering, if anyone has ever had a cat, or has a cat, that just snubs their nose at catnip and walks away?

Herman&Eddie, Apr 10, 2015
  2. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Not mine, all of my boys and girls liked it :p I guess there are cats who might not feel so attracted to it, just like in everything :) Sounds like your Eddie is one of the few ones who doesn't like it.

Trellum, Apr 12, 2015
  3. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

I know, I thought it was a little strange, but to each their own! I am wondering if there is anything else on the market that cats enjoy, also? It just seems like there might be other varieties? Or does cat nip just come with one scent? I sure have never seen any choices on the shelves before, but maybe I am missing something here. :rolleyes:

Herman&Eddie, Apr 12, 2015
  4. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Trellum, Apr 28, 2015
Ask a Question