Does Your Cat Knock Things Over In Your House?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Mocha&Latte, Jan 27, 2014.

?

Does Your Cat Knock Things Over In Your House?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Sometimes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mocha&Latte

Mocha&Latte Well-Known Member

My energy ball, Latte really loves to knock things over. Just yesterday, I was drinking a bottle of coke and she jumped on top of my desk and knocked it all over. It ended up falling on top of all my important papers.Mocha likes to push the TV remote off the couch so she can take a cat nap on that spot but the weird thing is that when I try picking it up, she started meowing loudly! Like REALLY loud. But, I still don't care whatever they drop, gotta love them! So, does your cat knock things over in your house. If you don't have time to respond, please answer the quick short poll!:)

Mocha&Latte, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Mocha&Latte

steph84 Well-Known Member

My cats are always knocking down things. My kitty Romy has a bad habit of jumping on the table and he gets scared when he gets caught. This leads to him knocking over the fruit basket every time!

steph84, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Mocha&Latte

Trellum Well-Known Member

My Bob is an expert at knocking down things, but it was way worse when he was younger. Now that he is older and more familiar with his surroundings he doesn't knock down things as often as before. He still does it from time to time tho, specially when he tries some risky ''stunts''.

Trellum, Mar 22, 2014
  4. Mocha&Latte

Anne Well-Known Member

My Twinkle was not one to knock things over generally speaking. Yet sometimes when he got really, really excited he would just skip and jump about in a wild frenzy and invariably something might be knocked over. It was never a case where he would do anything to get me really mad. He was just wonderful.

Anne, Dec 3, 2014
  5. Mocha&Latte

maryannballeras Member

Yes, our cat always knock things over in our house. I remember that there was a time when she dropped a flower vase so that she can sit on the table. My mom got so angry and annoyed, but all she could do was yell on the cat.

maryannballeras, Dec 5, 2014
  6. Mocha&Latte

PennySafe Member

Yes! My oldest cat knocks things over on purpose and I don't know why! He will test it to see if it is too heavy and if it's not, he will take his paw and push at it until it falls to the floor. I don't understand this!

PennySafe, Dec 23, 2014
Ask a Question