Does your cat have any unusual habits?

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by kinser, May 7, 2012.

1. kinser

kinser Active Member

My cat outgrew his, but when he was a young kitten, he used to suck on the end of his tail, just like it was a little pacifier. I guess this isn't really unusual, but it was so cute. He'd make these loud suc What is unusual is that he permanently bent the end of his tail - you couldn't tell by looking at it, but you could feel the bend all the way up until the end of his life. I miss that guy ♥.

He also used to fetch like a dog when he was younger - we would throw this little spongy balls and he would chase and retrieve them.

kinser, May 7, 2012
  2. kinser

violino Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it's unusual but my younger one mashes our dog up sometimes. She doesn't do it with me (like many cats do with people) but only with the dog.

violino, May 9, 2012
  3. kinser

Jessi Well-Known Member

The youngest is constantly licking. If you're petting her, she *has* to be licking...whether it's your arm, her leg, or even the air. I should get a video of that some time. It's kind of like how a dog's hind leg will start shaking....her tongue starts licking.

Jessi, May 9, 2012
  4. kinser

steph84 Well-Known Member

Hm, I have a really reclusive cat Kadisha who likes to stare at people. We call him "creeper" because we will be on the laptop and he sneaks up behind it and then sticks his head up behind the screen, but only shows half of his face so he looks like he is stalking you. It is so creepy and scary, but hilarious.

steph84, May 9, 2012
Ask a Question