Do you own your cat...

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Or does your cat own you?

[​IMG]

Are you more likely to bend to their needs or do you expect them to bend to yours?

Jessi, Sep 25, 2012
  2. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

They own me 100% 4am cuddles, bed time snuggles, they are too cute they just have so much power over me, I cant be mad at those little fluff balls!

Scottyxx, Sep 26, 2012
  3. Jessi

Epicfied Well-Known Member

Does anyone own their cat? Cats are very much so dominate.
    I bend to my cats' needs... as does everyone else.
    They even own the dog!

Epicfied, Sep 30, 2012
  4. Jessi

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

NOBODY owns their cat, when you let one into your home it becomes theirs, and you're just allowed to live there. Clean laundry, laundry fresh out of the dryer, socks, bedding, anything you own that the cat could sleep in, he/she will. Oh and shoes. You'll never be able to tie your laces without 'help', again. Your ankles will have tiny little scratches on them for life, your sofa/suite will be scratched to death, and your pillow will be invaded by feline limbs all through the night.

Evilsprinkles, Oct 1, 2012
  5. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Nobody owns their cat. Cats don't obey commands, they do what they want and they basically have the run of the whole house.

You can try to get the cat to bend to your will ,but it's not going to happen.
    In a cat's mind, it's their house and they're just letting you stay there in exchange for being their maid/butler.

ACSAPA, Oct 2, 2012
  6. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

I know my cat owns me. He gets my full attention and service around the clock. I wish I got the royal treatment like he does! I sometimes say cats are less maintenance than dogs, but they are divas at times!

steph84, Oct 3, 2012
Ask a Question