Do You Have a Pet Stroller?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by mariposa, Apr 23, 2013.

1. mariposa

mariposa Well-Known Member

*** I see I have this in the wrong section. Trying to figure out how to move it
    to the correct thread.

Does anyone else use a pet stroller? We have to have one because we travel with our cat and do a lot of walking when we're away from home. It's also great for getting out and about here at home and taking walks with her. If you have one, what features do you like best about the brand you have? I want to buy a new one and I'm not sure what kinds are available in addition to what we already have.

mariposa, Apr 23, 2013
  2. mariposa

Trellum Well-Known Member

Nope, I have never seen the need of it to be honest, but I saw plenty of people using them in the Netherlands. Over here a person using a stroller for a pet would look kinda weird! Over here people only use lashes and harnesses to take their dogs out for a walk. I think it's a cultural thing :) But if I was living in the Netherlands I'd surely use one of those pet strollers; they look so cute!

Trellum, Mar 10, 2014
  3. mariposa

steph84 Well-Known Member

I don't have a pet stroller, but my sister used to put my grandma's cat in a baby stroller and she loved it. She would just purr and purr while my sister would push her around. My sister would even dress the kitty up in baby clothes and she would let her. My grandma had an old grey tabby and she was chubby and loved attention. I think it depends on the type of cat.

steph84, Mar 21, 2014
Ask a Question