Do you feed your cat(s) Temptation Treats?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Susan Brown, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

My cats go crazy for them just like they show on the TV commercials. As soon as you shake the bag they come running. If they hear the rattle of the bag they are there begging for treats. I have to put keep them in a jar with a cover because whenever they were home alone they would find them and chew the bag opened. I don't know what they put in them but I know cats go crazy for them.

I remember one year I gave some to my daughter's cat for Christmas. She told me never to buy them again because her cat wouldn't leave her alone until she gave her treats. She was crying for them all the time and always in her cupboards looking for them.

Susan Brown, Jul 14, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahaha, it sounds like my in laws' cat, he is all over us when we are drinking warm chocolate with whipped cream or eating ice cream. He loves those frozen Popsicle. He is crazy for his whipped cream as well, he is such a spoiled cat. My Bob is no crazy about anything in particular.

Trellum, Jul 14, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  3. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

lol at your in laws' cat. My cat Merle is all over you if you are eating freezies. He likes to lick the ice off the outside of them while you're try to eat them. Of course he is like that with everything. Every time we are eating something he has to come check it out and see that it is.

Susan Brown, Jul 17, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Oh, Merle sounds like my friend' cat, that cat would start meowing at my friend every time we ordered something and ate it in his room. But just sat there and stared at us, until we threw something, always close to the bed, lol. My in laws cat is more picky, he only goes all over you if you are eating anything with whipped cream on it or a certain brand of frozen Popsicle. That one cat loves catching mice in the fields :p

Trellum, Jul 17, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  5. Susan Brown

mimio Active Member

My cat is interested in anything, but I didn't try to give her this.

mimio, Aug 10, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
Ask a Question