Do you celebrate your cats birthdays?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catlover2, Sep 19, 2010.

1. catlover2

magickat Well-Known Member

Yes we do celebrate our cats birthdays - usually with some special food for them and perhaps some new toys. As we have mum and 2 of her kittens then one day is particularly special for us all :) We make sure they are well included in Christmas too and I even give presents to my mum's cat lol

magickat, Nov 23, 2011
  2. catlover2

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Just curious; do you celebrate any birthday at all? Because I could imagine that you'd don't want to celebrate a birthday of a loved one either if you have this outlook on birthdays.

Yolanda, Nov 23, 2011
  3. catlover2

christy sharpton Active Member

Ok yes I do celebrate my family members birthdays. I can't remember the exact day each of my cats were born on, but every Christmas I buy them tons of kitty treats as well as more toys.

christy sharpton, Nov 23, 2011
  4. catlover2

kat74 Active Member

We don't but occasionally my daughter commend on the month we got her. But am just wondering how you celebrate the birthday, do you gather other neighborhood cats around and sing happy birthday in meow style or what. Anyway we love our cat but we remembering the birthday might be hard because we got her when she was big and did not remember to ask the day she was born.

kat74, Nov 24, 2011
Ask a Question