Do cats have souls?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catlover2, Oct 14, 2010.

1. catlover2

supergirl Member

This is a bit of a bizarre question.. Of course cat's have souls. All living things have souls!

supergirl, Aug 25, 2012
  2. catlover2

erik Well-Known Member

I don't wanna get all new age wooowoo on you but I do think all creatures have souls. The force or life essence that animates all living beings and deep down we are all connected... Humans or cats or any living being for that matter :)

erik, Mar 26, 2015
  3. catlover2

Trellum Well-Known Member

I guess they do, I believe most living things have a soul, some more primitive than others, but still. I think the moving force behind most living things is the soul, I have a theory that most of them vary in complexity, but they're still there... I mean, there are so many awful and bad people out there, but we all know even those do have a soul. Not sure about serial killers tho...

Trellum, Mar 26, 2015
  4. catlover2

Trellum Well-Known Member

That's my thought, believe the force behind most living things is the soul! I can't imagine a living thing living with no soul, plus doctors have recorded some interesting things... like the weight people loses when they pass away, they lose an exact amount of body weight when they die, that is odd! Some people say that is the soul!

Trellum, Mar 26, 2015
  5. catlover2

Anne Well-Known Member

Should I weigh in on this here subject. I suspect I might stand alone on this particular subject. as I believe that like me, all animals ARE souls. It would take a little while to explain and would most surely evoke some debate but that's my two cents worth for now.

Anne, Mar 27, 2015
Ask a Question