Do any of you volunteer with cats?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by kdb890, Apr 27, 2016.

1. kdb890

kdb890 Member

I recently applied to volunteer at a place here called "Friends of Ferals" and my first day is on April 30th. I'm pretty excited, I mean who wouldn't wanna work around cats all day? Haha. Do any of you volunteer with cats or at any humane society in general? If so, what was or is your experience?

My only "worry" is that I'll come home smelling like other cats and mine won't like it, or I'll end up bringing more home with me (which I really can't do since we already have 2 cats and 4 dogs).

kdb890, Apr 27, 2016
  2. kdb890

cocolgooh Member

Good luck with your volunteering!

I used to volunteer as such, but I was looking after other people's pets while they were away. I didn't charge for this, I did it because I cared about the animals and wanted to make sure they'd be looked after. I used to walk dogs for a dog charity though. It's a rewarding thing to do but you definitely end up wanting to bring them home with you!

cocolgooh, May 2, 2016
Ask a Question