Cutest kitty family ever :'(

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Just take a look at those kittens! And the proud parents looking from above! I don't know why, but I have the feeling this kitten family is located in Japan, I'm not sure though, but something tells me they do.

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 4, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Om gosh this is an adorable picture. I love their color and they are just the perfect little family. This made me smile.

Susan Brown, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Trellum

@Susan Brown Lol, I am pretty sure the one on the left is the dad :p The proud dad, his head is the first thing I noticed ;) Gosh, I bet he looks so adorable when seen face to face! Very flat! I'd love to see the face of the kitties too :'(

Trellum, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Trellum

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! You get the award this week for best photo of kitties! I am absolutely in love with this kitten family. How I would love to have so many cats! Of course, my husband would veto this idea immediately! Having two cats in the household is enough in his mind. Okay. I admit it, Herman and Eddie keep us busy enough, but still I can dream!

If you find another picture of this family of cats, please post! I, too, would like to see their cute little faces. We have never had a grey cat. I think, there is something sophisticated about this breed! Oh and hehe, the kittens have this cute little pudginess to them. Just like a new born baby!

Herman&Eddie, Sep 5, 2015
  5. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

@Trellum I noticed the dad on the left too. He looks so possesive of his little kitties. That is one beautiful family right there. He must be thinking `Look at me, man, these really are my beauties. All six of them too!'

Eaow, Sep 5, 2015
  6. Trellum

@Eaow Hahahahaha, yeah, he seems more attentive to his kitties than his kitty wife :p

I sure will. Could you guess what breed they are? I am a bit confused, the head of the dad (I think it's the dead, I don't know why) is huge compared to the head of the mom. The grey coat is almost the same, this makes me wonder if they're the same breed? The dad's face looks so flat :O

Trellum, Sep 6, 2015
Ask a Question