Cutest cat meme ever

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

The first time I saw this meme I thought it ought to be the sweetest cat meme ever :) Just look at those beautiful blue eyes!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 5, 2015
  2. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Ooooh how sweet! Cats are awfully sweet and know it too! I couldn't help laughing reading all of them. That look suits most of the messages too! Much as cats are a bit selfish it is in a sweet way so we never notice.

Eaow, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

I did not shut the bathroom door and he followed. Again this so sweet it makes me smile thinking of my boy. If it was selfishness, it used to just make me laugh. I love this post!!

Anne, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Trellum

@Anne Hahahaha, I think they like to follow us to the bathroom because they know so damn well that is when we are so vulnerable and we just want to be alone. I have a theory our kitties are some of the biggest trolls ever :p

Trellum, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Trellum

@Eaow Lol, yeh, I think most cats are narcissist :p That is why they're always with the ''me'' first attitude or ''i'm the king/queen and you are my slave''. I love mine though, he is such a diva who gets irritated if I don't give him enough attention.

Trellum, Sep 6, 2015
Ask a Question