Cute cats feel guilty - Funny guilty cat compilation

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I found this video and couldn't help but to laugh!!!!! My cat has had the reaction the grey from the second video had, lol. It's so easy to know when he has done something, he just can't hide it. Plus I know the dog is so calm ;)

Trellum, Apr 18, 2015
  2. Trellum

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Oh, the first cat looks my Eddie! I think we can all relate to this video! I dare anyone to say, cats not speak to us with their eyes! lol I love it when they run away to hide! You got that right! They sure do know, when they have been naughty! Thanks for sharing!

I watched the next when about how cats sleeping. Some of their positions were just so original! I mean, really, sleeping in the planted pot, in the cup, and sleeping with their paws straight in the air! Every single position had be laughing with glee! Sometimes, our Eddie needs to sleep facing the wall. Otherwise, she gets to distracted watching all of the activity!

Herman&Eddie, Apr 18, 2015
  3. Trellum

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Thought I would add another video. Well, actually a gif. This one is about how fun it is to make a bed with cats around. I am sure we all know how cats love to pounce under the covers and have a grand time causing havoc! I have to admit, it does take longer to make a bed with a cat around, but so darn cute!

[​IMG]

Here is the whole video
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/20/making-bed-with-cats-around_n_7100226.html

Herman&Eddie, Apr 21, 2015
  4. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

The still image for this video... that cat reminds me of puss in boots, lol. It does look exactly like him. Wish my cat could do the same :p By the wya, dogs are the same. My mom's dog knew when he did something bad. Once we came back home a bit earlier than usual, as soon as we were opening the gate, the door darted out from the front door of the house, because he heard us coming. He wouldn't look at us... it was so funny!!!

Trellum, Apr 21, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question