Customized, Reflective ID Collars...

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by RealDMat, Nov 3, 2015.

1. RealDMat

RealDMat Well-Known Member

My kittums' new reflective, ID collars just came in yesterday!!! I got both blue for my two indoor kitties. They both have their name, and my phone number on them. They're from GoTags, and I got them on Amazon pretty cheap... Love 'em!

Sorry the collar is hard to see in the pic...I've posted a link to the product below. They even come with little bells on them; which I have since removed because I think their claws were getting caught on them, and ripping the collars off; as they are break-away like most cat collars...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0063HPS2E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Attached Files:

RealDMat, Nov 3, 2015
  2. RealDMat

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is a great idea if you have an outdoor cat. It helps them get back home if they get lost. They are very nice ID collars.
    My cats are strictly indoor cats and they would never wear a collar. I have tried in the past because I wanted to put them on
    a leash and take them outside but as soon as I put the collar on them they would lay flat on the floor and not move until I took
    it off. lol

Susan Brown, Nov 6, 2015
    RealDMat likes this.
  3. RealDMat

RealDMat Well-Known Member

Yeah--I'm beginning to find that my older kitty seems to be taking his off quite a bit; I just worry about them getting out because I live around a bunch of dumb hicks that drive wildly, and drive drunk with no concern for human life, let alone animal life... :(

RealDMat, Nov 6, 2015
  4. RealDMat

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Yes that is sad I could see why you would worry. Some people don't care about any body but themselves. They have no respect for other people or animals.

Susan Brown, Nov 7, 2015
    RealDMat likes this.
Ask a Question