Crash!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Okay, I'll admit it.... I was so busy watching the kitten spin in the middle that I really didn't expect that ending at all. I figured the kitten would fall over or run into something, etc. Who knew there would be some extras joining at the end, huh?

Jessi, Mar 4, 2013
  2. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

That surprised me! I watched the .gif before reading and I never would have guessed there would be more cats joining! I wonder if the person playing with the little one was aware of the two bigger ones plotting. They don't seem to be hurt, which is a good thing! They're awful goofy though.:p

CinnamonKiss, Mar 4, 2013
  3. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I'm at work right now, and I actually loled...Cats can be so stupid some times, yet so smart at other times!

My two loose their mind when they see a ball on a string no idea why but they just go crazy for it!

Scottyxx, Mar 4, 2013
  4. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I was not expecting the surprise multiple cat pileup at the end.
    I was focused on the cat in the middle and thought he was going to fall down or run smack into a piece of furniture. It's a good thing that the other two cats had faulty aim, another couple of inches and they would have both crashed into the kitten at the same time.

ACSAPA, Mar 13, 2013
  5. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

Hahaha kitty traffic jam! I didn't realize how small that kitty was until the two big cats came crashing in on the gif. They are so cute! They are doing the swirly!

steph84, Mar 14, 2013
  6. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

When I read the title of the thread, I kind of expected something like this.
    [​IMG]

Or maybe this:

[​IMG]

ACSAPA, Mar 15, 2013
Ask a Question